Amsterdam - Industry association the FISD is planning to carry out alpha-testing of the exam system for the FISD certification program for data professionals, in preparation for the launch of the Financial Information Associate Test, according to speakers at the FISD Europe conference held in Amsterdam in March.
After the alpha-test, around 200 professionals are expected to take part in the early-adopter test phase, which will enable participants to take the exam at a reduced rate.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit