BEDFORD, MASSACHUSETTS - Financial information provider Interactive Data has been acquired by private equity funds managed by Silver Lake and Warburg Pincus for $3.4 billion, in a deal market participants suggest underlines the data vendor's strong position in the evaluations and reference data industry.
New York-based Cary Davis, managing director, Warburg Pincus, says: "We believe Interactive Data is the gold standard in evaluated pricing and reference data, and are excited about the potential
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp