NEW YORK—Dale Richards, who left SunGard to set up enterprise data consultancy LakeFront in 2006, has been named president of the Americas at First Derivatives, a provider of software and consulting services to investment banks and hedge funds, Inside Reference Data has learned.
Richards has been on the advisory board at Northern Ireland-headquartered First Derivatives since October last year, when he sold technology company Reference Data Factory to First Derivatives. In 2008, it was announced
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II