Software vendor SmartStream has started a project to create unity between the underlying reference data models in all its products, with the aim being to ensure ease of integration between its reference data utility offering and other products, officials tell Inside Reference Data.
London-based David Penney, executive vice-president, strategy and product management, SmartStream, says: "We are incorporating key parts of the reference data model from the utility in other products this year."
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming