Netik, the financial data management services provider, is exploring new deployment strategies across its products, including software as a service (SaaS), according to New York-based John Mason, former CEO of DClear Utilities at SmartStream Technologies, who was recently appointed chief operating officer at Netik.
"Organizations are asking us whether we have the ability to host the services on their behalf," says Mason, adding it is a logical extension for the firm to move into SaaS and provide
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit