Sigillo and Johnson—who previously worked together at market data cost and contract management software vendor MDSL—set up Market Data Insights this summer. The company now has eight full-time and part-time staff, and three clients, as well as a number of pilot projects that the company hopes to convert into at least one more live client by year-end.
MDI uses Dutch vendor Screen InfoMatch’s inventory management platform to track firms’ data spend and usage, and uses the results to perform functi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership