Sigillo and Johnson—who previously worked together at market data cost and contract management software vendor MDSL—set up Market Data Insights this summer. The company now has eight full-time and part-time staff, and three clients, as well as a number of pilot projects that the company hopes to convert into at least one more live client by year-end.
MDI uses Dutch vendor Screen InfoMatch’s inventory management platform to track firms’ data spend and usage, and uses the results to perform functi
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act