The new infusion of capital will be spent on expanding the Charlottesville, Va.-based vendor's sales, marketing and engineering teams and building an office in London.
Dan Schleifer, CEO of ChartIQ, tells WatersTechnology the additional funding gives his firm an opportunity to capitalize on the growing demand in the market.
"When we first started in 2012 and for the first couple of years, we knew HTML5 would be important to capital markets, but most firms didn't know it yet. We kept our heads do
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act