The partnership, which was announced last week, will look to promote the adoption of a Collaboration-Platform-as-a-Service (CPaaS).
A spokesperson at Markit tells WatersTechnology that Markit's apps will begin launching on Symphony over the summer, with data and charting apps released first.
WatersTechnology: What stood out specifically about Markit that made it such an appealing partner? What is it about Markit's data delivery services and applications that make it a good addition to Symphony
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Numerix