The investment will accelerate growth, and as part of the deal, TCV founding general partner Rick Kimball and principal Nari Ansari will become advisors to AxiomSL’s board of directors. The strategic investment is AxiomSL’s first institutional financing since the vendor was founded in 1991. AxiomSL declines to comment on the size of TCV’s investment, but since 1995, TCV has invested more than $9 billion in tech companies.
“We selected TCV as our first institutional investment partner given
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data