The investment will accelerate growth, and as part of the deal, TCV founding general partner Rick Kimball and principal Nari Ansari will become advisors to AxiomSL’s board of directors. The strategic investment is AxiomSL’s first institutional financing since the vendor was founded in 1991. AxiomSL declines to comment on the size of TCV’s investment, but since 1995, TCV has invested more than $9 billion in tech companies.
“We selected TCV as our first institutional investment partner given thei
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit