The expansion is to ensure AxiomSL can help clients address both global and local reporting regimes such as International Financial Reporting Standard 9, AnaCredit, Markets in Financial Instruments Directive II, Interest Rate Risk in the Banking Book and the Fundamental Review of the Trading Book.
According to AxiomSL, the company has grown across France, Germany and the Iberian region in the past few years. It is currently working with one of Spain’s top four banks, and acquired six new tier-
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders