Cambridge Blockchain SAS will be based in the Partech Shakers startup campus in Paris. The company aims to continue its expansion into Europe with its blockchain-based offering, designed to alleviate the growing compliance challenges faced by financial institutions relating to identity data management and know-your-customer (KYC) costs.
Earlier this year, the vendor announced a commercial project with LuxTrust, a Luxembourg-based trust services provider, to develop a platform that offers financ
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech