The funding round was led by Goldman Sachs, and also included new investors Santander InnoVentures (the venture capital arm of Banco Santander), Exane BNP Paribas, Macquarie Group, Royal Bank of Canada and Wells Fargo, as well as existing investors Bank of America, Citigroup, Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and UBS. The vendor previously raised $30 million in seed financing from those five initial investors.
“This capital gives us additional resources to maintain our growth trajectory and deliver on
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy