The funding round was led by Goldman Sachs, and also included new investors Santander InnoVentures (the venture capital arm of Banco Santander), Exane BNP Paribas, Macquarie Group, Royal Bank of Canada and Wells Fargo, as well as existing investors Bank of America, Citigroup, Jefferies, Morgan Stanley and UBS. The vendor previously raised $30 million in seed financing from those five initial investors.
“This capital gives us additional resources to maintain our growth trajectory and deliver on
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy