Market data industry research firm Burton-Taylor International Consulting has released a series of league tables that rank data providers by revenue and growth in specific business areas and geographies, to make it easier for data consumers, vendors and potential investors in the field to identify strengths and opportunities associated with specific data types and providers.
The league tables, which are generated from the data Burton-Taylor collects annually to create its market share reports,
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain