Market data industry research firm Burton-Taylor International Consulting has released a series of league tables that rank data providers by revenue and growth in specific business areas and geographies, to make it easier for data consumers, vendors and potential investors in the field to identify strengths and opportunities associated with specific data types and providers.
The league tables, which are generated from the data Burton-Taylor collects annually to create its market share reports,
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha