Omaha, Neb.--Exactly one week after Data Transmission Network Corp. (DTN) briefed shareholders and analysts on its decision to call off the search for a buyer, the company's chairman and chief executive officer has resigned and the company is back on the sales block.
Roger Broderson is one of five members of the company's board of directors who decided to leave. The others directors who have stepped down are Scott Fleck, Michael Parks, Richard Jaros and Jay Ricks.
Peter Kamin has now stepped
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain