The Mead Data Central unit of Mead Corp. bought Canada's number two quote vendor, Toronto-based Dataline, Inc., for US$10.1 million. Mead, known mostly for its full-text databases, isn't expected to compete in the mainstream quote business, but will use Dataline information and technology to supplement and add value to its existing services.
The purchase price highlights the premium Telerate paid in its acquisition of CMQ Communications, Inc. (MTR, November 1987) Mead paid $10 million for a f
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent