Over that time, the companies will continue to operate largely independently and separately. "We both have thriving businesses that we don't want to get distracted from," says Recognia chief executive Ken MacAskill.
However, while there isn't a concrete roadmap for product integration immediately, this process is expected to begin within the next six to nine months. "Obviously we do think there are opportunities to offer enhanced products, such as bringing their research onto our platform, but t
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit