Under the terms of the partnership, TPI will provide global over-the-counter (OTC) market data to academics and students at Cass to support academic research in "areas of mutual interest." Students electing to conduct research into aspects of the OTC markets will have access to proprietary TPI data covering money markets, foreign exchange, fixed income and derivatives markets. TPI currently provides market data to other academic institutions, though this is the first time the vendor is partnerin
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act