Shanghai Wind and Sumscope are the first vendors to carry the data, which is a new product that was previously only made available to the broker’s trading partners. The broker is now making this data available to the market at large, following the July decision by the People’s Bank of China to open up China’s interbank bond market to overseas central banks, wealth funds and financial institutions, which will also drive demand for access to—and data about—the Chinese interest rate swap and repo m
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp