The purchase gives Anova its own proprietary hardware platforms, complete with all requisite intellectual property (IP), and is part of Anova's goal to fully own the underlying technology of its solutions.
In addition to the IP and personnel, Anova purchased ULL3000-centric inventory, certain critical parts and testing components, as well as service and support know-how and documentation. Anova plans to rebrand the ULL3000 in the coming weeks as the newest member of its proprietary product famil
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit