The data includes ETF profile data, such as expenses, tracking index, assets under management, trading, and bid-ask spread; industry-specific insights into market makers and service providers; and classification details on market, geographic and industry exposures. ETF Global’s data also includes daily fund flows data; proprietary analysis covering 22 factor scores and qualitative measures, such as liquidity, diversification and issuer; and ETF risk models.
“With the best-in-class data, informa
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership