Avelacom is now live with the devices, which run Metamako’s MetaMux software application and enable Avelacom’s clients to achieve low-latency data processing. The devices connect a client’s servers directly to exchanges’ matching engines. As a result, Avelacom’s clients in the CME datacenter will experience substantially reduced latency of between 20 and 30 nanoseconds and true real-time trading capabilities to access CME Group markets. “For HFT clients, this is a critical difference,” an
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 166: Brian Lichtenberger on Alternative Data
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'