Metamako’s low-latency, FPGA-enabled network devices will provide lossless data capture and nanosecond-precision timestamping, while Velocimetrics’ VMX monitoring software will consume and analyze the data. This will allow financial institutions to measure, monitor and gain insight into their business and trade flows quickly, accurately and flexibly.
Velocimetrics currently provides applications for gaining end-to-end visibility into trading data via its VMX EndtoEnd solution. The collaboratio
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse