Metamako’s low-latency, FPGA-enabled network devices will provide lossless data capture and nanosecond-precision timestamping, while Velocimetrics’ VMX monitoring software will consume and analyze the data. This will allow financial institutions to measure, monitor and gain insight into their business and trade flows quickly, accurately and flexibly.
Velocimetrics currently provides applications for gaining end-to-end visibility into trading data via its VMX EndtoEnd solution. The collaboratio
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology