Itiviti, which is backed by Nordic Capital Fund VII, is to merge with Ullink and integrate its suite of buy-side-focused products. Itiviti’s portfolio of sell-side trading solutions, which includes Catalys, a front- and middle-office fixed-income infrastructure platform, and Tbricks, a modular platform for algorithmic, basket, hedge and spread trading, will be merged with that of Ullink, most notably, the FIX order routing network, Nyfix, and the firm’s equities and derivatives platforms.
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets