Northern Trust bought Omnium, Citadel’s hedge fund administration business, from the electronic trading giant in 2011. At the time, it licensed the middle- and back-office technology at the firm—which is now called Northern Trust Hedge Fund Services—from Citadel, but it did not bring the development team or software rights in-house.
Peter Cherecwich, president of Northern Trust Corporate and Institutional Services, says the Omnium technology team has been critical to the success of Northern Tru
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse