Openlink offers trading and risk management solutions through its Openlink Cloud platform, delivering advanced risk and market data analytics. Its main areas of focus are in commodities and energy, treasury management, and the derivatives space.
Openlink spokesperson Sehra Eusufzai says that after the close of the acquisition, they expect to be able to offer greater coverage and services for users as a result of the deal. “Because Openlink’s offerings complement ION’s existing portfolio, there
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy