Openlink offers trading and risk management solutions through its Openlink Cloud platform, delivering advanced risk and market data analytics. Its main areas of focus are in commodities and energy, treasury management, and the derivatives space.
Openlink spokesperson Sehra Eusufzai says that after the close of the acquisition, they expect to be able to offer greater coverage and services for users as a result of the deal. “Because Openlink’s offerings complement ION’s existing portfolio, there
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'