Maragos will remain as CEO and Karat will stay in his current role as chief creative officer. Flexpoint managing director Steven Begleiter will serve as the company’s non-executive chairman and will be joined on the board by Daniel Edelman, principal of Flexpoint. Financial terms of the deal were not disclosed.
“David and I believe very strongly in the business and team we have here,” Maragos tells WatersTechnology. “I’m 41, David’s 45, and we’re both very passionate about what we’re doing, so
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'