The first set of data partners include news sentiment provider Alexandria Technology, crowd-sourced earnings estimates vendor Estimize, satellite imagery provider Genscape, and ESG data vendor RepRisk, and officials say FactSet has already lined up the next batch of content providers to add to its platform.
“We’ve seen increased usage and demand for alternative data, starting among hedge funds and now among large asset managers,” says Rich Newman, SVP and global head of FactSet’s Content and
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv