Officials say the acquisition—Metamako’s first since its launch in 2013—will see it focus on devices and core applications for a range of uses or as part of more complex solutions, while xCelor will focus on its applications business, which offer feed handling and bandwidth management solutions.
The deal will also see xCelor leverage Metamako’s platforms—including those components acquired from xCelor—to run its trading applications in the future. “With Metamako providing a stable and flexible
The founder and CEO of HPR joins the podcast to talk about lessons learned and where the industry is heading.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 'Next Act: A Profile of Euronext's Alain Courbebaisse
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019 Winner's Interview—Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Buy Side, FISD Begin Industry Push for Alt Data Standards
- SFTR Preparations Stifled by Data Availability
- Wavelength Episode 163: Tony Amicangioli on Cloud, Race to Zero