The deal is expected to close in the second half of the year subject to regulatory approval.
ICE declined to comment on the specifics of the deal outside of publicly released information. In a statement accompanying news of the acquisition, ICE president Benjamin Jackson said that TMC Bonds would offer new choices of liquidity access for its customers.
“TMC Bonds will offer a new and complementary access point to liquidity for our customers and expand our portfolio of diverse solutions in the
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'