The acquisition brings London-based rplan’s direct-to-consumer solutions to the InvestCloud ecosystem for institutional asset managers and allows InvestCloud to expand its offerings, says CEO and chairman John Wise.
“Our core business sits in supplying technology to small and large asset managers and they were concerned over providing mobile and cloud services to clients,” Wise says. “We’re offering them other multiple channels to reach their clients and rplan’s technology allows that.”
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain