The acquisition brings London-based rplan’s direct-to-consumer solutions to the InvestCloud ecosystem for institutional asset managers and allows InvestCloud to expand its offerings, says CEO and chairman John Wise.
“Our core business sits in supplying technology to small and large asset managers and they were concerned over providing mobile and cloud services to clients,” Wise says. “We’re offering them other multiple channels to reach their clients and rplan’s technology allows that.”
Anthony and James hit on a wide-range of topics, from Brexit in the UK, to the SGX-NSE fight in APAC, to the Supreme Court's decision on cellphone location data in the US.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Episode 126: Brexit Fallout; the SGX-NSE Battle Continues; Cellphone Location Data
- Burton-Taylor: Regulation-Driven Data Spend to Grow, But Desktops Threaten Resurgence
- Bloomberg Eyes Amsterdam for Trading and Reporting Platforms
- CME Group Adds Two Alt Data Providers to DataMine
- Banks, Bourses and Regulators Form Spanish-Market DLT Venture