The acquisition brings London-based rplan’s direct-to-consumer solutions to the InvestCloud ecosystem for institutional asset managers and allows InvestCloud to expand its offerings, says CEO and chairman John Wise.
“Our core business sits in supplying technology to small and large asset managers and they were concerned over providing mobile and cloud services to clients,” Wise says. “We’re offering them other multiple channels to reach their clients and rplan’s technology allows that.”
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail