Back in May 2017, Liquidnet announced that it was buying analytics firm OTAS Technologies, a vendor that had made its name in the field of artificial intelligence. A year later, after an extensive beta period, the dark-pool provider has gone live with its first integration of OTAS’s tech—a trader-intelligence tool called Discovery.
At its core, Liquidnet hopes that the offering—which is an addition to its Virtual High Touch (VHT) platform—will allow sales traders at buy-side shops to have
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 154: Bryan Cross, UBS Asset Management
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative