Back in May 2017, Liquidnet announced that it was buying analytics firm OTAS Technologies, a vendor that had made its name in the field of artificial intelligence. A year later, after an extensive beta period, the dark-pool provider has gone live with its first integration of OTAS’s tech—a trader-intelligence tool called Discovery.
At its core, Liquidnet hopes that the offering—which is an addition to its Virtual High Touch (VHT) platform—will allow sales traders at buy-side shops to have
Julie Lerner joins to talk about the hemp market and PanXchange's launch of a hemp exchange.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Plato’s Planned Platform Could Serve as Precursor to European Consolidated Tape
- Consolidated Tape Will Not Make Data Cheaper
- Blockchain Could Unlock Value of Real Estate as an Asset Class
- Bloomberg Expands Regulatory Reporting Suite with RegTek Buy
- Real Estate as a Tradeable Asset Class Faces Data Hurdles