Antitrust regulators in the UK have cleared the Chicago Mercantile Exchange Group’s (CME’s) acquisition of London-based NEX Group, paving the way for the two firms to form a significant force in global derivatives trading.
The CME is planning a share-and-cash acquisition of NEX, which was formed after interdealer broker Icap sold its voice-broking business to Tullett Prebon in 2016. NEX operates a number of electronic markets in currency and fixed-income trading, as well as a technology arm
A look at what's to come at FIA Boca; Finra was named the CAT plan processor; a Waters magazine relaunch.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Women in Technology & Data Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why they Won
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Vendor Partnership or Alliance Professional of the Year—Marisol Collazo, DTCC
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess