Invesco PLC completed the acquisition of AIM Management Group last week for about $2.2 billion in cash and stock, creating one of the largest fund management organizations in the world.
The combined entity has over $150 billion in assets under management and operations stretching across the US, Europe and Asia.
The merger is expected to provide opportunities for suppliers of pre- and post-trade information technology because wringing out overlapping costs is not what brought these two firms to
Greg Skibiski joins the podcast to give his views the alternative data space and where it's going.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Artificial Intelligence, Real Intel: Data Vendors Make Strides on AI
- IHS Markit Expands EDM to Non-Financial IHS Data
- Configurable Data Validation, PMS Integration Come to Advent’s New Exception Management Solution