Invesco PLC completed the acquisition of AIM Management Group last week for about $2.2 billion in cash and stock, creating one of the largest fund management organizations in the world.
The combined entity has over $150 billion in assets under management and operations stretching across the US, Europe and Asia.
The merger is expected to provide opportunities for suppliers of pre- and post-trade information technology because wringing out overlapping costs is not what brought these two firms
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain