Dow Jones Telerate has become the first market data vendor to offer information from J.P. Morgan's recently released Riskmetrics risk analysis and data service--a product that a number of observers say will be of particular interest to institutional investment firms and money managers. The free-of-charge risk analysis and data service, which gauges market risk in 15 global bond, currency and equity markets, is also available on the Internet and H&R Block & Co.'s Compuserve online services.
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain