Dow Jones Telerate has become the first market data vendor to offer information from J.P. Morgan's recently released Riskmetrics risk analysis and data service--a product that a number of observers say will be of particular interest to institutional investment firms and money managers. The free-of-charge risk analysis and data service, which gauges market risk in 15 global bond, currency and equity markets, is also available on the Internet and H&R Block & Co.'s Compuserve online services.
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- SI Rules Switch from Optional to Mandatory Sept. 1