Fitch Solutions, the fixed-income analytics and data vendor arm of ratings agency Fitch Ratings, has hired Conor Coughlan as associate director of product marketing. Coughlan is based in London and works alongside the regional sales and product management teams, but reports to New York-based senior director of marketing and communications Susan Wohleking. Coughlan was previously product marketing and communications manager at fixed-income data, trade matching and reporting vendor Xtrakter.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit