Latency monitoring technology vendor Endace has opened offices in London and Atlanta, and has hired new staff dedicated to financial markets, to bolster its presence among financial firms, officials say.
In London, the vendor has opened an office in London's Covent Garden, staffed by Andrew Salgado, who joined Endace recently as sales manager for financial services in London from network and telecoms provider BT, where he was a sales specialist for the vendor's Radianz financial extranet and low
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech