Gil Tene, CTO and co-founder of Java platform provider Azul Systems, has noticed that clients are bringing aboard more interdisciplinary professionals, people who can "change directions, change sectors, take from one asset class experience to another."
One of those bringing aboard more generalists is Thales Spellacy, chief architect, business alignment and strategic planning at TD. Part of that, he admitted, is the hub nature of his department, through which many business lines intersect, as wel
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming