Gil Tene, CTO and co-founder of Java platform provider Azul Systems, has noticed that clients are bringing aboard more interdisciplinary professionals, people who can "change directions, change sectors, take from one asset class experience to another."
One of those bringing aboard more generalists is Thales Spellacy, chief architect, business alignment and strategic planning at TD. Part of that, he admitted, is the hub nature of his department, through which many business lines intersect, as
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground