The vendor has hired Timo Pfeiffer as head of research and business development, responsible for building its research team, focusing on quantitative investment strategies, and uncovering opportunities for new ventures. Pfeiffer previously spent 15 years at Deutsche Bank, most recently as managing director of structured products distribution in Europe.
Also joining Solactive from Deutsche Bank is Stephen Chew as head of platform management, to support growth and scalability in the vendor’s busi
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership