Severance was previously managing director of analytics at IHS Markit, overseeing the vendor’s risk strategy and analytics business in the Americas, prior to which he was director for Latin America at Misys, was vice president of global sales at Quic Finanical Technologies, as a managing director at Algorithmics, and a salesperson at Bloomberg.
Sebastian Ceria, chief executive officer of Axioma, says Severance will lead the vendor’s efforts to increase “penetration of global markets and drive s
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling