Before rejoining MAS—where he also worked as an associated partner from 2009 to 2010—Carletti spent six years at network provider BT as president of the Americas and executive vice president of global banking and financial markets. From 2007 to 2009, he was chief executive of Swiss data vendor SIX Financial Information, prior to which he spent 20 years at Reuters, including president of Reuters France and Reuters Financial Software, managing director for Switzerland and Austria, general manager
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling