Gonzalez will cover the US West Coast and Latin America, while Subramanian will cover the US Midwest and East Coast.
Gonzalez was most recently managing director of commercial strategy and operations for private markets at Ipreo, prior to which he was global head of Bloomberg Sell-side Execution and Order Management Solutions (SSEOMS), and also served as managing director and head of OTC clearing sales for the Americas at Newedge, and as global chief operating officer and head of sales at BNY M
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit