The new position will see Williams take responsibility for developing customer-focused solutions for clients worldwide. He will also provide oversight of engineering research and development and continue to develop the vendor’s cloud platform. Williams joined CJC in 2008 as director of EMEA operations, prior to which he held market data consultant and support engineer roles at BNP Paribas, Credit Suisse and Tullett Prebon.
Williams takes over the role of CTO from co-founder Paul Tomblin, who
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders