Mooney was previously client service manager at the Depository Trust & Clearing Corporation.
Kaizen founder and chief executive officer Dario Crispini says the appointment will support the company’s client base of tier 1 and 2 banks, fund managers and brokers.
According to Kaizen, the new role reflects demand for quality assurance services that address the increasing complexities of regulations such as MiFID II and EMIR II. The vendor’s client base has grown over the past two quarters to incl
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership