Nadzan was most recently chief data officer at electronic trading and data workstation provider TradingScreen, which he joined in 2009 as chief development officer. Before that, Nadzan was IT director at Lava Trading, prior to which he spent 13 years at Bloomberg, including as managing director responsible for development and product strategy of the vendor’s trading and transaction products.
In his new role, Nadzan reports to AlphaPoint president and chief operating officer Igor Telyatnikov.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership