“I guess I’m not quite used to cities like this,” Andrew Powers, director of IT at Polen Capital and a lifelong South Floridian says, watching the cars scream past as the Tuesday afternoon traffic by Boston’s Copley Square begins to swell, like a rush of blood to the head.
He is in Boston to oversee the development of Polen’s new office, which will eventually house the firm’s new small-cap growth team. The launch is the latest in a string of new funds from the asset manager, which has experien
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology