Parke spent more than nine years heading Agencia Estado’s Broadcast terminal business, including serving on its executive committee, having joined the vendor in 2008 from Thomson Financial, where he was managing director of the vendor’s Latin America business. Prior to that, he spent 11 years at Bloomberg in New York and Brazil as regional director for Latin America.
Parke also serves as a board director and advisor to various charitable, conservation and academic organizations. Parke says he
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership