Bowman joins from HSBC, where she was chief operating officer of global legal. She has also worked at PwC and EY. At BRG, Bowman will focus on helping clients respond to regulatory change and building legal, governance, risk and compliance functions.
She is also an advocate for women in leadership and diversity, and in 2014 was named national winner of the Future Leaders Award by Women in the City.
“Continuing to build our team of senior industry specialists, and our capabilities and capacity
Bloomberg’s Gerard Francis looks at the challenges that capital markets firms face when trying to incorporate alternative datasets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: All the Winners and Why They Won
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 161: Gerard Francis of Bloomberg
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2019: Best Data Provider to the Sell Side—FactSet
- Data Standardization Remains Top ESG Roadblock
- Banks and Bourses Increasingly Combine Cloud, AI for Data Projects