Wecker was most recently head of front-office transformation at Bridgewater Associates, where he spent just over six years, prior to which he was chief executive of Lime Brokerage, CEO of Townsend Analytics, and was a managing director at Lehman Brothers and Caspian Securities.
Before co-founding Caspian in 1995, Wecker spent 11 years at Goldman Sachs, including as head of Asian derivatives trading, and co-head of quantitative strategies.
Based in New York, he reports to John Madsen, co-head
Also: Trading Technologies is developing an OMS for the sell side and Orbital Insight is embracing a platform-as-a-service model.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 141: Brexit and Blockchain and Data, Oh My
- Nasdaq, User Groups Fire Opening Salvoes in Looming Battle Over SIP Data Fees
- JPX Mulls Pooling Content into Data Lakes
- Alt Data’s Ethical Day of Reckoning
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 142: AWS Talks Cloud Adoption in the Capital Markets