Sinclair announced his departure from Canadian exchange TMX, where he was president of the TMX Market Insights data and analytics division, in August (IMD, September 1).
He joined the Toronto Stock Exchange’s TSX Datalinx division in 2003 from Sanchez Wealth Management, where he was executive vice president of global sales. Prior to that, he spent 11 years at Reuters as vice president following its acquisition of Canadian data vendor IP Sharp, where he was senior sales executive.
The founder and CEO of Imperative Execution looks at how trade execution is changing and what that means for the buy side.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Waters Rankings 2019: All the Winners
- Mizuho Finds New Ways to “Activate” its Data Using AI
- Barclays Nearly Finished with First Major Quantum Computing Experiment
- Banks, Asset Managers Turn to Web Scraping to Generate Alpha
- The AI Ethics Dilemma: Banks Find a Fine Line Between New Tech and 'What's Right'